Saturday, March 14, 2009

Been A While...


I've not been ignoring, just been a bit under the weather.

Speaking of weather, it was gorgeous outside today and is expected to be even nicer tomorrow! I gather there might be a bit of a fog issue tomorrow, so I am pretty excited to get some photos.

Hopefully, it will work out.

As a side note, while resting I watched the entire Wonderfall series created by Bryan Fuller, (Dead Like Me, Pushing Daisies), and I thought it was great. I do think that it was ahead of it's time for network television. I find it kind of odd saying that since it was just created in 2004, but the times they are a changing!

I still personally like DLM better, (and hope that they either do another movie soon, or start the series up again), but I would highly recommend watching some Wonderfall episodes if you get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment