Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Out and about


Spending the day in Duluth today. My daughters are on spring break and I decided to take the week off myself. We've made it a tradition the last three years to spend at least a night at the Edge Waterpark in Duluth.

I find the water too full of chlorine for my personal taste and now spend the day lazing around in the hotel room while the kids spend the day swimming. I thought to bring my camera with, but felt that it would be inappropriate to leave the hotel while the kids were swimming.

I have a very nice view of Lake Superior from the hotel room and I am sorry I didn't bring my 300 with me as I could practice BIF photos on the seagulls flying by.

So with no real regrets, I sit here by the window browsing the internet, reading blogs and photography forums while listening to an Audible book and looking out over Lake Superior.

All in all, not a bad way to spend a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment