Monday, March 23, 2009

Posting Images to the Web


With my last couple of posts I talked about having a good name for my business and posting images to the web.

I'd like to make a couple of points.

First, Lightroom needs to add the ability to add a creative copyright notice to an image. If the process is going to allow the program to create web galleries then they are going to have to give us a better way to protect our images when they are uploaded.

Second, check out this link from TWIP, http://twipphoto.com/archives/3030. This is a vimeo video posted by Nicolsey about how to create and add a text copyright notice to an image. I watched the video a couple of times and was able to walk through the process and create a decent looking copyright notice that I added to one of my newly uploaded photo galleries.

Check out the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment