Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday morning thoughts


Both of my daughter's are out of the house this morning. One was at a sweet 16 party overnight and the other stayed over at a friend's house. It's kind of weird. I have thought for a couple of years how great it would be to have the house for just the wife and I, but I miss my kids and it's only one night.

It is also cold cold cold today. Currently it's five degrees outside, I had wanted to go out shooting somewhere this afternoon, but I don't think it's supposed to warm up that much. Maybe I'll head back over to Como, though I am getting tired of that as it seems to be the only place I ever go to photograph anymore.

Having a ton of issues with my new router, so much so that I put the old one back in.

Do you listen to the TWIP podcast? Fred is now running the show. I think he's my favorite to listen to, but I do miss hearing Alex. I don't miss Scott that much.

I received a Flickr email from someone who wanted to include one of my Yosemite photos on a website called Now Public. She indicated that I'd get a photo credit, so I said sure! First time I've been asked to do that!

1 comment: